"So often is the virgin sheet of paper more real than what one has to say, and so often one regrets having marred it. ~Harold Acton"
I finally broke and joined the world of online blogging. I guess my thoughts were just to much for my head and the pen and paper that I normally share them with. I can't quite tell you why I finally did this... Maybe its because I want to believe that people really do care about what I have to say. As cliché as that sounds its true. I think we are all searching for some other human to care about our thoughts and feelings. To genuinely want to know what we are thinking about life and the situations around us. I take today for example. I have this life that I live. I have these friends that are amazing in so many ways, but the moment I show any emotion other then my normal ones they act as if I don't exist. They don't deal well with me, and I don't say anything because I don't want to hear what they have to say. Because the truth is, they sugar coat for everyone else but me, and I am so tired of it. Yes, I should be happy that I have grown a tough skin but admit it EVERYONE likes to have things sugar coated. I guess this is life though.- meliss
No comments:
Post a Comment