Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hold my head up high.


Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.-Emily Dickinson

The quote above is a tattoo I am thinking about getting, it would have a feather with it.

Its been awhile, So there is so much to cover. Lets see... I am now 18 and have my first tattoo. Its the picture above:) I finally got a job, I now work at Michael's. I guess I have been in a happy state of mind, because I haven't been writing on here. I have been writing alot of poetry lately. Thats been nice. I am also began doing alot of things on my own. I found out I like to do things on my own, I guess I am good alone. There has also been a large amount of realizations in the past weeks... Like I really have no desire for a guy at this time in my life I have to many other things going on, I really can't stand one of my best friends (even on my birthday she had to make it about her), I am so scared for college but it will be amazing!, and I am just fed up with the people in my life. O and I finally filled out my housing form for my college! I am soooo excited for that!

-meliss

No comments:

Post a Comment